The City Traffic Engineers are working on the following projects to further minimize travel delay:
- Installing additional cameras to monitor and correct signal timing working with Los Angeles County traffic management center
- Applying mobile wireless cameras to monitor traffic congestion locations throughout the City
- Installing additional video detection systems
- Installing detection monitoring to improve traffic circulation at major signalized intersections in the City
- Submitting grants for additional funds on projects that help signal coordination
- Working with adjacent agencies to provide coordination across jurisdictional boundaries
- Coordinate major travel corridors in the City.
On-going Traffic Signal Improvement Projects:
The City is committed to providing the safest, most efficient, safest and advanced Transportation Circulation available. If you have any community traffic concerns, questions, or suggestions please call the Engineering Division at 626-307-1320.